What information do we collect?
We collect information (e.g. name, email address, postal address) from you when you place an order on our site or leave us feedback.
When placing an order with Mu Du London, you will be directed to Paypal or SagePay when completing your payment and here, as appropriate you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and credit/debit card information.
Paypal is a secure online payment website that allows you to complete your purchase easily, without revealing your credit/debit card information to us. Paypal does not store your credit/debit card information unless you set up an account with them (this is optional).
All transaction information passed between merchant sites and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
To improve our website: (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service:(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates to you pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures when you submit a request or place an order with us. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
After a transaction your private credit/debit card information will not be stored.
- Terms and conditions for using our website
- The terms and conditions set out below are to be applied to the use of this website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
- In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to ‘Mu Du London’.
- Please note, all items purchased during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale are not eligible for exchange or return as they are sale items and are considered final sale. If you are approved for an exchange, Mu Du London will only be able to credit you for the amount paid at time of checkout to put towards an alternative size / style.
- Terms of sale
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- We will communicate acceptance of your offer after we receive confirmation of your payment being processed. We will send you an acknowledgement e-mail confirming acceptance of your order.
- Returns Information:
We accept returns and exchanges within 14 days of delivery.
Custom or personalised orders are non-refundable.For further enquiries email email@example.com
- Buying online
- To make a purchase from our website, you must be 18 years of age or over, or have obtained the consent of your parent or guardian if you are under 18 years of age.
- All purchases must be for personal use only. For wholesale enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Please note, all purchases on sale items are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges of any kind, on sale items under any circumstances.
- Please note, a discount code is only valid for a single transaction, and may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts. Only one discount or coupon code can be used per order.
- Any refunds that are granted will be issued for the full purchase price of the hat / product only, less shipping, as this cost has already been expended when shipping the original order out to you. Damaged items are non-refundable.